One of Australia's best-selling motorcycle magazines, Australian Road Rider is the perfect resource for the motorcyclist who wants to get out and do something with his or her bike. Whether it's a trip to Borneo or a Sunday run up into the hills, ARR covers it all while bringing you news of the latest and greatest machines on two (and sometimes three) wheels. And there are always a few laughs to be had as well...
In this Issue
- Australian road rider the real ride
- All about tyres choosing, using, fixing
- Bikes Yamaha XJR1200
- The mighty wakan
- Suzuki Gladius
- Yamaha YZF-R1
- KTM SUPERMOTO T
- New Zealand
- Europe - The Hard way
- The Snake track, NSW
- Beechworth, VIC
- Kidman Way, NSW
- Ulysses 2010 AGM Special Wa Travel tips
- And how to overtake a road train
- Plus the usual rubbish from the usual gang of idiots. Promise!
If you would like to subscribe click here!
Please Note: All rates are in AUD.